Advanced Yoga Therapy & Yoga-based,
Hands-on, Myo-Structural Bodywork Trainings
Application of these Teachings will take Yoga to new heights in the Western World. The DSL Method is profoundly sensible.
Having had experience with many different bodyworkers, David’s [DSL Method] technique is certainly unique. There are levels of healing he achieves I’ve never seen before. This is clearly a result of a vast knowledge of anatomy and physiology combined with decades of hands-on experience.
Dr. John Bordiuk, M.D.
Nutritionally Oriented M.D. & Yoga Teacher
Marino Center • Wellesley, Massachusetts
Elements of the DSL Method for:
Postural Yoga Therapy / Myo-Structural Bodywork / Whole Health Education & Therapeutics
• Physical / Mental Yoga
• Relational Yoga
• The EdgeTouch™ Hands-On Release Technique
• Self Care & Injury Prevention for Yoga Teachers & Bodyworkers
• BIO-Structural Balancing & Postural Assessment
• Advanced Structural Anatomy & Functional Kinesiology
• Neuromuscular & Myofascial Physiology & Neurology
• YogasAnalysis™ & Therapeutic Strategies
• Internal / External Ergonomics
• Tai Chi / Chi Kung-based Movement Therapy
• SECC: Strength, Endurance, Cardio & gross Coordination
For David’s Website, Please Click Here:
OR, Contact Kimberly Williams at NCSAB