• Late fee (per incident) if installment payments are not received as scheduled: $25 flat fee
• Re-admission fee $75 flat fee one of the following installment plans selected. There is no prepayment penalties regardless of the installment plan selected. Prospective students who desire to utilize installment plans to pay for tuition should discuss this with an admissions representative prior to enrollment.
• Transfer applicant fee $75 flat fee
• Returned check fee $35 flat fee
• Missed clinic session $30 per session
• Tutorial services $30 per hour
• Official transcript fee FREE
• Overdue library books $0.50 per day
Administrative fees are subject to change as policy warrants.
The Professional Clinical Massage and Bodywork Therapy Program at North Carolina School of Advanced Bodywork is a 500 clock hour certification program. A clock hour is defined as a 50-minute block of instruction and a 10-minute break. The total cost of the program is $8,000.00 which consists of an application fee ($75.00, textbooks and supplies ($300.00), and tuition ($7,625.00). Tuition is based on a per clock hour charge. This calculates to $15.25 per hour of instruction.
1. Payment in full before 1st day of class.
2. Payment of application fee, textbooks and supplies, MT Table, and one half tuition upon enrollment ($4,187.50). A payment of second half tuition due at half way point ($3,812.50).
3. Monthly Installment Plans
Installment plans are available to those students who are unable to make full payment at the time of enrollment. A down payment must be made at time of enrollment, and one of the following installment plans selected. There is no pre-payment penalties regardless of the installment plan selected. Prospective students who desire to utilize installment plans to pay for tuition should discuss this with an admissions representative prior to enrollment.
Monthly Installment Plan
The minimum Down Payment needed is $1,500.00. (You may put down more and your monthly payments will be smaller).
$75.00 – Application fee
$300.00 – Books and Supplies
$1,125.00 – Initial Tuition Payment
$1,500.00 – TOTAL MINIMUM DOWN PAYMENT
Add to the Remaining Balance (RB) of $6,500.00, a simple finance charge of 8% = $520.00 for a total RB of $7020.00. This RB may be divided into 6 months ($1,170.00/mo) and graduate paid in full — OR — You may divide the RB into 12 months ($585.00/mo) and you will receive your Certificate and Transcript upon payment in full.
* Tuition down payments must be a minimum of $1,500.00 and are due at time of signing the Enrollment Agreement. All monthly payments will be due the day designated on the enrollment agreement and considered late on the tenth business day thereafter. Late payments are subject to the appropriate fee as listed in “Additional Fees” section of this catalog. All tuition down payments are due at time of enrollment. NCSAB will consider other custom payment plans presented by the applicant.*
|Add 8% Finance Charge||$ 520|
|Divide by 6 months||$1170/month|
|Divide by 12 months||$ 585/month|
Plug in your own down payment and follow the formula to determine your monthly payment.
There is a great deal of satisfaction when you graduate from school paid in full with no student loans to deal with.
A North Carolina School of Advanced Bodywork Certificate of Completion and an Official Transcript will be awarded to the graduate when all academic and financial obligations are fulfilled.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Should the student be dismissed, withdraw, or cancel this contract for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
1. Notification and request for refund must be submitted to NCSAB administration in writing, either in person or by Certified Mail.
2. All monies will be refunded if the applicant is declined for enrollment into the program or if the student cancels this contract within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
3. Applicants who have not visited the school prior to enrollment have the opportunity to withdraw without penalty within three business days following either the regularly scheduled orientation procedures or following a tour of the school facilities and inspection of equipment where training and services are provided.
4. Cancellation after the third (3rd) business day, but before the first class, will result in a refund of all monies paid with the exception of the $100.00 application / administrative fee.
5. Withdrawal or cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to 60% completion of the program, will result in a pro rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total course hours with the exception of the $100.00 application / administration fee.
6. Cancellation after completing 60% of the program will result in no refund and the balance before class is dismissed. No credit for hours will be given to students who are present but do not participate.
7. The termination date for refund computation purposes is the last date of actual attendance by the student.
Refunds will be made within 30 business days from receipt of a written cancellation notice.
DON’T WAIT! … CONTACT US TODAY & GET STARTED